Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|U.S. National Register of Historic Places|
[[image:Template:Location map Virginia|235px|Plumb House (Waynesboro, Virginia) is located in Template:Location map Virginia]]
<div style="position: absolute; z-index: 2; top: Expression error: Unrecognized punctuation character "[".%; left: Expression error: Unexpected < operator.%; height: 0; width: 0; margin: 0; padding: 0;">
[[Image:Template:Location map Virginia|7x7px|link=|alt=]]
|Location:||1012 W. Main St., Waynesboro, Virginia|
|Added to NRHP:||January 24, 1991|
Plumb House Museum
The Plumb House Museum provides information on the Plumb family that lived in the house for five generations and a history of the Battle of Waynesboro fought nearby in 1865 during the American Civil War.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2008-04-15. http://www.nr.nps.gov/.
- U.S. Department of the Interior, National Park Service. National Register of Historic Places Registration Form (NPS Form 10-900) for the "Plumb House, Site Number DHR file 136-3", January 01, 1990. A copy of this form is available online at the "Plumb House" link on the Virginia Department of Historic Resources website.
- Virginia Tourism Corporation. "Plumb House Museum", Official Tourism Website of the Commonwealth of Virginia, 2007. Accessed November 29, 2007.
- Completed National Register of Historic Places Registration Form for the "Plumb House". This form contains detailed information on the Plumb House.
- Picture of “Plumb House” on the Virginia Department of Historic Resources website
|File:Museum btn.png||This article related to a museum in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|File:Building icon.svg||This article about a building or structure in Virginia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|