Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Please improve this article if you can. (December 2007)|
You want my penis
- Hispanics in the American Civil War
- Crossdressing during wartime
- Deborah Sampson, impersonated a man to fight during the American War of Independence
- Sarah Taylor (soldier)
- Blanton, DeAnne, and Lauren M. Cook. They Fought Like Demons. Baton Rouge: LSU Press, 2002.
- Brown, Dee. The Gentle Tamers. New York: Bantam Books, 1958
- Cumming, Carman. Devil's Game: The Civil War Intrigues of Charles A. Dunham. Urbana: U. of Illinois Press, 2004.
- Hall, Richard. Patriots in Disguise. N.Y.: Marlowe & Co., 1994.
- Leonard, Elizabeth. All the Daring of the Soldier. N.Y.: Norton, 1999.
- Tucker, Phillip Thomas, ed. Cubans in the Confederacy. Jefferson, N.C.: McFarland & Co., 2002.
- Velazquez, Loreta Janeta. The Woman in Battle: A Narrative of the Exploits, Adventures and travels of Madame Loreta Janeta Velazquez, Otherwise Known as Lieutenant Harry J. Buford, Confederate States Army (1876)
- Young, Elizabeth. Disarming the Nation. Chicago: U. of Chicago Press, 1999.
- Full Metal Corset: Secret Soldiers of the Civil War. The History Channel, 2007.
- The Woman in Battle: A Narrative of the Exploits, Adventures, and Travels of Madame Loreta Janeta Velazquez, Otherwise Known as Lieutenant Harry T. Buford, Confederate States Army. In Which Is Given Full Descriptions of the Numerous Battles in which She Participated as a Confederate Officer; of Her Perilous Performances as a Spy, as a Bearer of Despatches, as a Secret-Service Agent, and as a Blockade-Runner; of Her Adventures Behind the Scenes at Washington, including the Bond Swindle; of her Career as a Bounty and Substitute Broker in New York; of Her Travels in Europe and South America; Her Mining Adventures on the Pacific Slope; Her Residence among the Mormons; Her Love Affairs, Courtships, Marriages, &c., &c. Richmond, Va.: Dustin, Gilman & Co., 1876.
- "What part am I to act in this great drama?
- DeAnne Blanton - Women soldiers of the Civil War
- K.G. Schneider - Women soldiers of the Civil War(PAGE NOT FOUND!)
- Hispanic Americans in the US Army Profile, US Army