|Halsey Valley Grand Army of the Republic Meeting Hall|
|U.S. National Register of Historic Places|
|Location:||Hamilton Valley Road|
|Governing body:||Private (Schulyer F. Smith Camp No. 193, SUVCW)|
|Added to NRHP:||January 23, 2003|
The Grand Army of the Republic Hall, also known as John M. Hagadorn Post No. 505, Grand Army of the Republic and the Schulyer F. Smith Camp No. 193, Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War, and Halsey Valley Grand Army of the Republic Meeting Hall, is an historic building located on Hamilton Valley Road in Halsey Valley near Spencer, New York, in the United States. The hall was built in 1894 and on January 23, 2003, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.
The hall was the meeting place of the John M. Hagadorn Post No. 505, which was one of 670 GAR posts in New York. It was also used as the meeting place of the Schuyler F. Smith Camp No. 193, SUVCW.
In September 1998, the Schuyler F. Smith Camp No. 193, SUVCW, was reactivated. It now meets in the hall on the first Sunday afternoon of each month.
- Grand Army of the Republic
- Grand Army of the Republic Hall (disambiguation)
- List of Registered Historic Places in Tioga County, New York
- Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War
- NRHP.COM private site serving up public domain National Register listings for Tioga County
- GAR Halls in New York
- Schuyler F. Smith Camp No. 193, SUVCW
- Library of Congress lists of GAR posts by state