|Grand Army of the Republic Hall|
|U.S. National Register of Historic Places|
|Location:||714 W. State Street|
|Added to NRHP:||January 21, 1974|
|NRHP Reference#:||74000727 |
The Grand Army of the Republic Hall is an historic Grand Army of the Republic building located at 714 W. State Street in Boise, Idaho, in the United States. The hall was built in 1892 by members of the GAR as a memorial to the Union Army veterans of the Civil War. It was the meeting place of Phil Sheridan GAR Post No. 4, which was named for Union General Philip Sheridan. It was one of 34 GAR halls in Idaho.
On January 21, 1974, it was added to the National Register of Historic Places.
The building, which is across the street from the Idaho State Capitol, is now used by the University of Idaho for offices.
- Grand Army of the Republic Hall (disambiguation)
- List of Registered Historic Places in Idaho
- Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War
- Civil War Veterans in Idaho
- GAR Department of Idaho: Post Names and Locations
- National Register of Historic Places