|This article is an orphan, as few or no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from related articles; suggestions are available. (November 2009)|
|14th Independent Battery Michigan Volunteer Light Artillery|
Michigan state flag
|Active||January 5, 1864 to July 1, 1865|
Battery "M" was organized at Kalamazoo, Michigan and mustered into service on January 5, 1864.
The battery was mustered out on July 1, 1865.
Total strength and casualties
Over its existence, the battery carried a total of 239 men on its muster rolls.
The battery lost 9 enlisted men who died of disease, for a total of 9 fatalities.
- Captain Charles Heine
- List of Michigan Civil War Units
- Michigan in the American Civil War
- http://www.michiganinthewar.org/rosters.htm Michigan in the Civil War website, retrieved July 4, 2007)
- http://www.civilwararchive.com/Unreghst/unmiarty.htm The Civil War Archive website after Dyer, Frederick Henry. A Compendium of the War of the Rebellion. 3 vols. New York: Thomas Yoseloff, 1959. Retrieved July 4, 2007.
- http://www.michiganinthewar.org/artillery/14th.htm Michigan in the Civil War website, retrieved July 4, 2007)
|This article about a specific military unit of the American Civil War is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|